Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tasting Review of Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™

Welch’s® Refreshingly Simple™ via BuzzAgent 







My twitter message: "Tried Refreshingly Simple Peach Mango; it was awesome sauce. Sweet but not syrupy in taste. "



I have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and like all diabetics watching carbs is very important along with exercise and clean living. I rarely drink juice when I do I like to make sure the product does not contain added sugars, artificial sugars or artificial preservatives. I like to keep the carb intake per 8 oz under 25g. I tried the Peach Mango and I LOVED it. It was fruity and light to drink. I recommend this to everyone that does not want to feel like they are swallowing a cup of sugar. I have brought it since for a great price. Publix Supermarket had a great new product advertisement special; Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I used the free coupons received and paid less than $1.



No comments:

Post a Comment